As a class we came up with a wish list. Feel free to donate what you can!
Thank you to parents who have already donated!!!! I will be crossing out the ones that we recieved.
Jazakum Allah Khairan
we would love love love a classroom carpet to fit all 27 students on during reading/story time. box of sandwich or snack size ziploc bags.
- Bulk or individually wrapped snacks (for students who forget to bring snack on his/her designated day). No nuts of any kind, please.
recreational board games
- educational board games
- Recess equipment (soccer ball, skipping ropes etc...)
- Old magazines (for projects). Please use good judgement when passing on magazines to this age group!
- Hard or soft cover books for our Reading Center.
- Stickers (for papers).
Microwave popcorn, as it's still the ultimate party favor during our Celebrations.
- Paper products - plates, cups, napkins, spoons.
- Erasers/pencils (throughout the year students begin loosing their own)
Clorox (or any brand) disinfecting wipes (we clean tables daily).
- Hand sanitizer
soap for our sink
- tissue boxes