April 9, 2014
· We are working on our new story “Le Chat et la Lune”. We did the following activities:
Ø Practicing orally the vocabulary
Ø Listening to the story
Ø Saying the story following the gestures
Ø Watching the play
Ø Reading the story
Ø Completing the first writing activity “Choisis le bon mot”.
· On Tuesday, April 15, 2014, we are having the second test of this term.
The test has 3 sections:
- Dictée #5
- Choisis le bon mot: oral
- Choisis le bon mot: written
Spelling vocabulary list , Dictée # 5:
· In class we are working all the time on our vocabulary and oral reading. We focus on our pronunciation, fluency and expression.
· We will start shortly “Les mots en ordre” .
· We have started a reward system to encourage students to speak French in class. You may ask your child for the details.
· If you wish to buy the DVD of the story, This is the website from where you may order it:
Amina Ould-brahim, OCT, PhD
French teacher and Science Coordinator