Canadian Tests of Basic Skills (CTBS)AA Parents
Grades 3, 4, 5, and 6 will be writing their CTBS Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Morning this week.
The Canadian Tests of Basic Skills (CTBS) are trusted group assessment tools that will enable you to identify student achievement in major curriculum areas including vocabulary, reading, language, mathematics, and science.
How will Canadian Tests of Basic Skills (CTBS) help ?
With the results from CTBS, teachers will be able to:
• Identify at-risk and gifted students
• Make decisions for grouping students
• Plan instructional emphases
• Measure growth of learning
• Evaluate effectiveness of instruction
• Report back to parents on student progress
For more information